Sequence of Event Recorders
Sequence Of Event Recorders
- Host Computer or the SER Software
- Data Converter Unit
- Alarm or Local Unit/ Hard SER, featuring a maximum of 128 points in every unit
SER system consists of three basic element
Local / Alarm Unit ( Hard SER) (Maximum 128 Points in one Unit.)
Data Converter Unit.
Host Computer ( SER software)
Hard SER :
The Hard SER system will store the field faults with resolution of 1milisecond between the events on Real Time Clock Basis in its own Memory . The data stored in Hard SER memory will be sent to PC through RS232C/RS485.
- Hard SER / Alarm unit will have following configuration:
- CPU Card : Central Processing Unit (CPU Card) with Real Time clock, Battery back up RAM , EPROM , RS232C Port to interface with PC.
- Power Supply Card : It will take universal input ( 90 to 270 V AC/DC ) & gives DC regulated output to drive internal electronic ckt.
- Input Sensing Card : One card will have 24 inputs. It requires potential free contact as input.
- LED facia driving card : One card will have 24 outputs.
- LED board: Will be provided as per requirement with window size & Row & column combination.
- Test , Accept & Reset Push buttons & Hooter are provided on the front plate.
All the above cards are plug-in type & can have direct access from front side for easy maintenance.
Data Converter :
Data converter unit consists of 8 serial input and 1 serial output. It acts as a interface unit between the Hard SER & Host computer.
Host Computer :
It collects the data from Hard SER unit over serial links and stores the data for further display / printing.
Window based software on host computer is user friendly GUI which offers quick and efficient access to the data in the forms of various displays and logs, without any special training to operator.All displays can be clicked by mouse and keyboard is used to type the legends or time values etc. The pull down menus on Host computer are Window Monitoring, Edit Legend , View History /Print Data, Set Password , Current status & Exit etc.
The Computer can also be synchronised with GPS clock systems.